Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 11, 2010

TRIBUTE TO MOTHER.

Description: A mother bird went around looking for a worm, to give its own child to eat. That's because she cares for her child and when the child grows up, it wants to repay its mother's kindness. Hence, it links to the tribute I have to my mother because of her endless kindness and love that she has given to me. And the poem explains it all.

When I was a baby,
you were the one who changed my diapers for me so conscientiously.
When I was a toddler,
you were the one who would sing a lullaby for me to sleep so soundly.
When I was a child,
you were the one who fetched me to and from school everyday even though it was only beneath our house.
When I am a teenager,
you always tell me to look out for danger.

Whenever I was sick,
you will always be the one who woke up in the middle of the night feeding me my medicine.
When I went for a minor operation,
you were worried sick and always stayed by my side.
When I needed help for my homework,
you will always be there to teach me.
When I was afraid being alone in the dark,
you would always accompany me.
When I wanted for something,
you will end up buying it for me even though you hesitated in the beginning.
When I am burning the midnight oil,
you would always stay up to help me regardless what it was.
When I scored badly for my exams,
you secretly cry in the middle of the night.
When I achieved good results,
you would praise me and reward me.
When you know that I'm feeling down,
you would make me smile, like a clown.

Regardless of the amount of workload you have,
you will always be home to make sure that I do not skive.

Mother, every single simple thing you do,
accumulates the gratitude I have towards you.
You have been the reason why I am trying so hard for my studies and life.

Done By: Cheryl ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home